INVESTMENT IN LARGEST FAST FOOD RETAILER
Become the 2nd largest fast food retailer in France with unrivalled, projected growth rate. Operate 600 restaurants by 2020. Earn €2b turnover by 2023.
OPCI fund management by Pierre 1er Gestion, one of the leading asset management companies in the leisure industry in France, to own and let restaurants to Burger King. The Burger King operation will be managed by Bertrand Group, the largest French restaurant caterers with over 26,000 employees and €1.2bn turnover p.a.
Key Investment points:
- The Burger King operation will be managed by Bertrand Group, the largest French restaurant caterers with over 26,000 employees and €1.2bn turnover p.a.
- Burger King to buyout the OPCI by 2032
- BK is to operate under the AMF regulation (Codes: SPI 201 60 021)
- 92% yield projected the first year resulting in a 2.92% yield after fees
- Initial 12% Total fees (5% Subscription & 7% Notary fees) the first year
- Year 2, 3 and 4 projected at 9% yield, followed by 8.5% for years 5, 6 and 7
- Objective: 8 to 15 years, without withdrawal penalty after 8 years
- Liquidity assured over a period of 6 months
- Purchase of the BK walls and not the operation
- Geographical locations in commercial centres and high traffic pedestrian zones.
- Potential Capital Gains Tax at the end of the operation