AGRI-TOURISM FARM, SET IN 39 HECTARES OF WHICH 8 HA ARE AOC BERGERAC-MONTRAVEL VINES.
This is a beautiful property with 2 activities. Tourism activity is already running well but has still an important development potential! Wine activity, the vineyard is very good and can make lovely wines, it needs to construct a new market to sale wine in bottle in order to increase the profitability. 40 mn from Bergerac and 1 hour from Bordeaux, this beautiful property is surrounded by 39 hectares, of which 8 hectares are Organic Vines, of AOC Bergerac and Montravel. There are 2 large gîtes in perfect condition, plus 3 wood caravans set up on a tree-filled park, together with a nature pool. A splendid manor house with 350m2 of accommodation, has been well renovated. Nature pool with exotic garden.
Key Investment points:
- 39.70 ha of which 8.24 ha are Organic vines AOC Gergerac and Montravel
- 10 ha of woodlands
- 20 ha of pasture (4 ha can be easily planted to vine).
- Soil is Clay-limestone soil with presence of limestone orck near the surface.
- The age of the vineyard is 25 years old.
- Density : around 5 000 vines / hectare
- Organic Farm.
- Grape varieties … 4.4 ha of red wine : Merlot (27%), Cabernet Sauvignon (12%), Cabernet Franc (7%), Malbec (4%). 8 ha of white wine : Sémillon (24%), Sauvignon Blanc (20%), Muscadelle (6%).
- Winery of 200m2 : total capacity of 800hL - fiber-glass tanks (505hL).
- Whole basic winemaking equipments.
- Storage barn for vineyard equipment,
- 150m2 - wine storage cellar, workshop, old tasting room, around 100m2
- New storage shed with photovoltaic panels of 120m2
- 1 Château name
- Bottles potential : 35 000
- 1 distribution channel : sales of bulk to merchants.
- No private client portfolio.
PRICE : €2,100,000 Agency fees included: 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer (€2 000 000 without fees)